Monday, March 17, 2008
Takes Being Tagged Way Too Seriously
I received notification Friday that I had been "tagged". As I have been busy with other stuff, such as following the Derby trail (note: Barclay Tagg is the trainer of the horse that won the Tampa Bay Derby on Sat.), I have just had this challenge sitting in the back of my mind all weekend. Then, when I started getting serious about it, I didn't have the foggiest of what to say. I wanted to ask someone else to write it for me. Reckon that sums it up! So, my reply is "Takes being tagged way too seriously."
Oh, and as for the others I am tagging, I'm new at this game and since I have been tagged by Hahn at Home and I don't think Hollywood farm girl will respond, I tag Margo of The Starr Ann Chronicles and Cap'n Dyke and any other posse members who stumble upon this post.
The rules are:
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!